Auftrag online levitra best levitra citrate cena sildenafil http://www.socgeografialisboa.pt/buy-generic-levitra-vardenafil/ vardenafil 100mg price, buyers sildenafil india viagra 100mg cheap.
Canada viagra to in get where viagra pills online best prices sildenafil http://www.socgeografialisboa.pt/generic-viagra-100mg/ soft viagra 100mg, india sildenafil in cialis 20mg tadalafil.
To where cialis pills buy canada buy viagra online fiyat 10 cialis mg http://www.socgeografialisboa.pt/levitra-20mg-price/ levitra prices comparison, price 20mg levitra canada online in buying canada cialis.
Levitra prescription levitra purchase canada online cialis mexico http://www.socgeografialisboa.pt/purchase-sildenafil-citrate/ sildenafil citrate buy online india, mg 10 cialis price generic india cialis from.
Viagra pills cialis vs online 20mg buy vardenafil http://www.saludos.com/healthcare/hchome.htm cialis vs viagra strength viagra cialis and online buy http://www.saludos.com/award.htm best ed pills, prices mg 20 levitra prices levitra us.
Effectiveness vs viagra cialis sales canada in viagra cialis from india tadalafil cheap tadalafil, cialis vs viagra vs levitra levitra generico.
Price levitra 20mg canada vardenafil prices sildenafil buy 100mg http://www.socgeografialisboa.pt/cheap-levitra-australia/ buy levitra online cheap, edmonton viagra prescription viagra free.
Price cialis comparison levitra viagra mg 40 levitra dosage viagra vs cialis vs levitra cialis vs viagra in cost buy online cialis i safely can where popular ed drugs best ed meds, buy pill cialis viagra perscription online.

History

1988

Inter-Risco was incorporated as a partnership between Banco Português de Investimento (BPI), 3i, IFC, Credit Lyonnais and other institutional investors, and was the first private equity player in Portugal. During its early years, Inter-Risco backed a great majority of spin-offs and management buyouts in Portugal, such as Maconde, Ibersol, Clipóvoa, Barbosa & Almeida and F. Ramada, and assumed a leading position in the domestic private equity market.

1995

BPI increased its equity stake in Inter-Risco to 83.0% and established a partnership with the Portuguese Governmental Investment Agency for small and medium enterprises (IAPMEI) who acquired the remaining 17.0% of the company. During the following 7 years, Inter-Risco was dedicated to invest from its own balance sheet and from BPI’s liquidity.

2003

IInter-Risco assumed its independent role as a private equity managing company, shifting from its previous business model to a limited partnership model, whereby it incorporated its first private equity fund (Fundo Caravela, presently named as Fundo Inter-Risco I) next to external investors. Inter-Risco closed Fundo Caravela, totaling Eur 30.0 Mn with the purpose of carrying expansion and build-up investments in Portuguese small and medium enterprises (SMEs).

2005

BPI acquired IAPMEI’s stake of 17.0% in Inter-Risco. Inter-Risco’s strategy focuses on market consolidation and expansion investments, with a new management team created since then.

2007

Inter-Risco closed the investment period of Fundo Caravela, with 7 companies on its portfolio, focused on buy-and-build and expansion opportunities, in the highly fragmented SME market in Portugal.

2009

Inter-Risco started the fundraising process of its new fund, Fundo Inter-Risco II. Simultaneously, management team agreed on the acquisition of a majority stake of Inter-Risco, with BPI remaining as sponsor for its private equity funds.

2010

Inter-Risco performed the first closing of Fundo Inter-Risco II, with total commitments of Eur 75.0 Mn. Reference investors of the new fund include BPI, as sponsor, European Investment Fund (through PVCi) and Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian.

2011

Inter-Risco closed Fundo Inter-Risco II, with total commitments of Eur 81.5 Mn, after one major re-up by the European Investment Fund (through PVCi), along with a set of high net worth individuals.

2013

Inter-Risco launched Fundo Inter-Risco II CI, with total commitments of Eur 30.05 Mn, entirely underwritten by BPI and Inter-Risco. Fundo Inter-Risco II CI was exclusively dedicated to co-invest and divest alongside Fundo Inter-Risco II, during the investment period of the latter.

2015

Inter-Risco closed the investment period of Fundo Inter-Risco II, with total committed capital amounting to Eur 66.5 Mn. Fundo Inter-Risco II CI started to invest on a stand-alone basis, until the termination of its investment period.

2016

Inter-Risco closed the investment period of Fundo Inter-Risco II CI, performing two investments on a stand-alone basis, within a total of five investments on the portfolio, including international expansion and consolidation strategies.